Welcome to Durham Bison Ranch
Durham Ranch History
In the 1930’s Armando Flocchini Sr., our grandfather, purchased the Durham Meat Company in San Francisco where he worked as a butcher. In 1965 he purchased a 55,000 acre bison ranch near Wright, Wyoming and renamed it Durham Ranch.
Three generations later, this same ranch is operated by the Flocchini family and remains one the largest bison operations in North America.
- 18th Annual Durham Ranch Charity Buffalo Stampede
- 17th Annual Durham Ranch Charity Buffalo Stampede
- 2016 Buffalo Stampede is Another Great Success!
- Discover the Keys to Successful Bison & Land Management
- Dinner of a Lifetime, Indeed!
- Durham Ranch Featured at Dinner of a Lifetime
- WWII Vets Honored
- Congressional Fact-Finding Tour Includes Durham Ranch
- Sierra Meat and Durham Ranch Buy Strube Gourmet Wagyu Meat & Cattle
- Durham Ranch in Hawaii