Welcome to Durham Bison Ranch
Durham Ranch History
In the 1930’s Armando Flocchini Sr., our grandfather, purchased the Durham Meat Company in San Francisco where he worked as a butcher. In 1965 he purchased a 55,000 acre bison ranch near Wright, Wyoming and renamed it Durham Ranch.
Three generations later, this same ranch is operated by the Flocchini family and remains one the largest bison operations in North America.
- Buffalo Stampede raises money for local charitable giving
- Durham Ranch named Lazy Dog Restaurant Partner of the Year for 2021
- 2022 Buffalo Stampede Charity 5K/10K
- Durham Ranch at Montana Bison Association Winter Conference
- 18th Annual Durham Ranch Charity Buffalo Stampede
- 17th Annual Durham Ranch Charity Buffalo Stampede
- 2016 Buffalo Stampede is Another Great Success!
- Discover the Keys to Successful Bison & Land Management
- Dinner of a Lifetime, Indeed!
- Durham Ranch Featured at Dinner of a Lifetime